If you have received an email similar to this one, with someone claiming to be affiliated with House Rabbit Society, it is a scam:
I hope you’re well.
Anne, Education Director at House Rabbit Society. I’m covering the pet
world for more than 10 years now. I published my content in the House
Rabbit Society, PetMD, Wag, PetFirst, and other sites. I work in conjunction with the Southern Cross Vet team to ensure my advice is reliable and actionable.
My articles are free. I’m not charging anything.
I’ve read a few articles on your site and have come up with some topics I think could work:
- 5 Ways to Socialize Your Rabbit
- Resources to Help Pay Vet Bills
- Bunny eye care – Rabbit eye problems
- Obesity in Rabbits: A Dangerous, Entirely Preventable Problem
- How to Help an Overweight Rabbit Lose Weight
Are any of interest? I can get something over in a few days if so with some high res images you’re free to use, and happy to write on more than one too 🙂
Credit: Source link